Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default how to determine volume of hidden vessel

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 6:01:12 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On 05/06/2017 1:16 PM, rangerssuck wrote:

I surely am hoping that we are on the low side of this range - this
stuff is expensive.

I'm sure they could probably imagine. If I were you, I'd track down the three or four previous contractors/maintenance/service people who left there and get whatever else bad news they found out about the needed repairs.

The only guy who worked on this system in the last 20 years died last month. We did have pretty extensive talks in the past couple of years, though. But he took all his knowledge to wherever lies beyond.