Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default Bedbugs In A Laptop, How High Temp ?

On Monday, 8 May 2017 14:38:03 UTC+1, wrote:
with a mega Dell Vista at Canaveral Inlet, I was appawled watching roaches slither into the speaker grilles.

I was told the electronics are clear coated.

Roaches have to eat off course n leaving for the desert solved he problem..

Replacing fans found debris that does not interfere with operation via the clear coat. I guess there is a cost/insect proof curve here.

Insects are evolutionary durable. But eating is essential

Try gas. Fab or buy, a Pelican ?... leak roof box n find a not breathable not toxic gas. Afield, something like AC gas or ? just guessing.

Propane .... need to find if the gas dissolves plastic n clear coat.

Your nayborhood exterminator n electronics man will know.

leave the unit, take the covers off, in the box for 2 weeks.

then blow out the eggs with compressed air.

your basic problem was leaving the unit exposed to possible insect infiltration.

Nice try at writing in complete sentences. Anyway, once you finished off that bucket of KFC and touched the laptop, that's probably what did it. Just like when a car mechanic touches your car wires after their lunch break ... the rats, mice and cats like your car when you get home.