Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT bank notification of debit card use, continued

On Sun, 07 May 2017 18:00:02 -0500, dpb wrote:

I'd have trouble with the parking lot as well as I don't have a smart
mobile device that would work with their app, 3G reception or not...

Not just the lots but the on-street parking too, on the commercial
streets and sometimes elsewhere. But I've decided that even if the
parking were free, it's easier to turn on to a side street and drive
until there's a parking place than it is to find a parking place on
one of the busy commercial streets.

There are also 3 more icons representing places to use the app but I
don't remember what they are.