Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Disc Brakes

In article ,
NY wrote:
I'm intrigued that a lot of people have done large mileages without
needing new discs, because on all the cars that I have had, brake discs
tend to be needed roughly every three times that the pads need
changing. And that's with fairly gentle progressive braking (ie not
rushing up to lights at 60 and then slamming hard on at the last
moment).

Those who claim vast brake life must drive very slowly on quiet flat roads.

--
*Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP .

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.