Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony944 Tony944 is offline

Default Solar Roof **Not good as is cliam to be**

"mike" wrote in message news
On 5/7/2017 7:32 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Only stoopid arseholes fell for that solar bull****.
Folks with more money than brains.

I expect that there were many scams, but for a while,
there were subsidies that were not bull****.
You could get your house weatherized for free if you happened
to be in the right place at the right time with no income.
Paid for at retail, it would never pencil out.

Solar power is always a good deal if you get someone
else to pay for it. I would have snatched it up except
that I had 60 foot trees on adjacent property that
blocked the roof and people pushing it couldn't make
enough money off me.

#CALIFORNIA #SOLAR POWER IS A SCAM BY YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT!!!
I had 4 quotes on installment of solar power as for me I am not happy with
anyone of them. They are all similar. In regard to tax credit that sound
great but if you are on SSI there no benefits, as I understand credit or
rebates would be only applied to ward IRS Payments, meaning that it is only
for those people that are working and owed IRS money, however the people on
SSI that don’t owed IRS any money, rebates/credit becomes useless unless;
unless that credit can be use and applied to ward their homes property tax
which not available. More swindling, all Solar companies are basing their
rates at PG&E will be and continued raise their rates 6% per year, and on my
figures that is defiantly wrong. My finding for the past 9 years PG&E in
California has raise the rate in Tear2 less then 2% per year, and if you
look at last 4 years “surprise” not even “.5%” but in mean time Solar Co.
want raise and charge you and me; consumer 2.9% raise “per year”. Yes
everybody must make living, but this in my opinion is rip-offs, they triple+
their investment in 20 years “on you”. They will show you how much are you
saving but that is illogical and belief numbers, because they are assuming
that PE&G will be raising their rates at 6% as I said before’ per year which
is inaccurate. If that was to happen our country will be in depression as
year of 1939. Yes I am still looking but? Fact is regardless what PG&E rates
are, the Sun rays do not have different rates, so why Solar Companies want
to raise your rates yearly, it is simple Scamming of people and our
Government is backing it because they are the part of the “SCAM”! There is
lot swindling, I am showing here for example PG&E, if you have Solar, PG&E
charges are base on one time “yearly consumption”, which that Calculation
will put you in Tear #4 the highest rate possible, at present time
$0.36/Kwh. instead of calculating on monthly bases that would put you in
bracket of Tear#1 and $0.18/Kwh. Note: This is not presented to you, the
installation Companies do not explain this that PG&E will base their charges
on accumulative yearly consumption. Now don’t forget unless you purchase
fully solar system you will still be paying Solar for power used $0.21 per
kilowatt.
Example: If you have Solar you will be charge by PG&E $4.xx per month, which
are to be raised to $10.00/Month. On the end of year 2016, they calculate
how much did you use over the solar. Because Solar fluctuate with the Sun
some months are more some less. You will be using PG&E at the times when
there is no Sun. The problem here is that PG&E do not calculate on monthly
bases here but on yearly, 12 months of use is added and you are charge for
max rate because when 12 months are added into one accumulative sum that put
you in Tear#4 or $0.36/Kwh. Instead if this was calculated per month you
would be below Tear#1. So: at the end of the year you savings are next to
nothing, in mean time Solar financial group will be tripling+ their profit
on your sweat and labor. You see Ladies and Gentleman Credits/Rebates are
design for the rich and Legislators which they owe at any giving time to the
Uncle Sam Thousands of dollars so that can benefit and people on Social
Security get rusted shaft in rear. HELLO!!!
As I said California Government is big SCAM.
DIGESTED IF YOU CAN! I CAN NOT”