Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Kitchen Appliances 'Made in Britain@

On 08/05/2017 09:45, mechanic wrote:
On Sun, 7 May 2017 09:01:13 -0000 (UTC), Andrew Gabriel wrote:

I remember looking through a survey of printers, and they
completely missed any kind of "total cost of ownership"
comparison, which should have been one of their top selection
criteria, particularly in this area.

You usually get the printer price and the cost per page - how hard
is it then to work out the cost of ownership?

Yes all you need to know is what consumables it will use, add them up.
But does the printer need toners, waste bottles, transfer belts, drums,
etc. do you want to find out for every printer to see which is cheapest
or do you expect the expert reviewer to do it.

BTW I do not consider which to be experts, if you see a which review
about anything you are knowledgeable in you will soon see how cr@p they are.