Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] avagadro7@gmail.com is offline

Default Bedbugs In A Laptop, How High Temp ?

with a mega Dell Vista at Canaveral Inlet, I was appawled watching roaches slither into the speaker grilles.

I was told the electronics are clear coated.

Roaches have to eat off course n leaving for the desert solved he problem.

Replacing fans found debris that does not interfere with operation via the clear coat. I guess there is a cost/insect proof curve here.

Insects are evolutionary durable. But eating is essential

Try gas. Fab or buy, a Pelican ?... leak roof box n find a not breathable not toxic gas. Afield, something like AC gas or ? just guessing.

Propane .... need to find if the gas dissolves plastic n clear coat.

Your nayborhood exterminator n electronics man will know.

leave the unit, take the covers off, in the box for 2 weeks.

then blow out the eggs with compressed air.

your basic problem was leaving the unit exposed to possible insect infiltration.

If you're in a buggy environment the laptops n equiPment go into containers n bags with insecticide.

oh yeah..... Home Depot has a gas emitter...the one I have is a sheet of white plastic housings that eliminated a common black under carpet bug from muh van.

when I pass by that area I'll look n post the brand.

PLACE UNIT IN LEAKPROOF CONTAINER ADD ALL INSECTICIDE HOUSINGS. SEAL. COME BACK 2 WEEKS.