techforce

Default Email List For Arcade Game Parts

You are More than Welcome to Forward them The Information. Eventually we
will invite more places like that to come aboard when time permits. I will
add the buzz word 'operators' to the description as per your sugguestion -
Thanks.

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly "
wrote in message ...
| You left out a major source of parts - operators. For example no parts
list
| would be complete without TNT down in Philly.
|
| --
| Art
| "techforce" wrote in message
| I thought this would be a Great Idea to have an Email list where you can
| look for Arcade Game Parts that may be hard to Find....or if you have
any
| you want to sell.
|
| The List does not allow Attachments, and you have to be approved by the
| Owner to be on it, and you have to involved in Coin OP Arcades in some
| way -
| either as a servicer, Owner or Parts Supplier. Its also acceptable to
Sell

http://lists.topica.com/lists/agpx

| List Name = Arcade Game Parts Exchange (AGPX)
| Purpose = Arcade Game Parts Exchange: (AGPX) - Where Servicers or Owners
| Of
| Coin Operated Video games Meet to Locate Hard to find Repair Parts, or
| Sell
| similar Parts to Other Servicers who have similar needs. Based in the
USA,