Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Disc Brakes

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news

In 30-odd years I have only replaced discs on two cars, both due to
slight warping -

thats funny my '92 mustang passed year after year with an obviously warped
near side front disc .......and my old merc 190e was the same....

also have you noticed that over the years advisories come and go on
subsequent mots to the same car.....one year it can be front nearside brake
pipe slightly corroded then it disappears ......happens with loads of slight
faults....buggers up your private sale second hand price though...advisories
should be banned .....