Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default O.T. Reason(s) for all the store closures

On 5/7/2017 9:24 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/7/2017 8:00 AM, Jimbo wrote:
On 05/07/2017 02:11 AM, Micky wrote:
As opposed to the righties who like to give conservatives a broad pass
but liberal viewpoints are frowned on. How you don't notice that
when your own words illustrate it, I don't know.

We are all free to express our opinions in a civil manner but liberals
riot, loot and burn **** down when things don't go their way.
Liberals are very nasty people.

Liberals are also financed and led around by the likes of George Soros.
Who do they think organizes all those spontaneous demonstrations that
break out in cities throughout the US? There are a lot of good liberals
but many are useful idiots.

They also put out phony mass letters to advertisers to make them think
that be public is going to boycott them.

You don't see conservatives doing these things but if they did the media
would loudly call them out.

The media is silent on what the left is doing.

Conservatives just buy politicians to get their goals passed. Read the
book Dark Money by Jane Mayer for how it is accomplished. The George
Soros's of the world in no way compared to the Koch brothers, and all
their associates described in this book.

The media is owned for the most part by 5 major corporations, none of
which is liberal in any meaningful way. When was the last time you saw
the "labor section" in any major newspaper?