Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default O.T. Reason(s) for all the store closures

On 5/7/2017 5:53 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 8:00:10 AM UTC-4, Jimbo wrote:
On 05/07/2017 02:11 AM, Micky wrote:
As opposed to the righties who like to give conservatives a broad pass
but liberal viewpoints are frowned on. How you don't notice that
when your own words illustrate it, I don't know.

We are all free to express our opinions in a civil manner but liberals
riot, loot and burn **** down when things don't go their way. Liberals
are very nasty people.

You paint liberals with a very broad brush. Millions of liberals
have never done any of those things.

Cindy Hamilton

Or more exactly, almost none of them have done those things. And
liberals have never blown up the federal building in Oklahoma city.