Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default O.T. Reason(s) for all the store closures

On Sun, 7 May 2017 05:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 8:00:10 AM UTC-4, Jimbo wrote:
On 05/07/2017 02:11 AM, Micky wrote:
As opposed to the righties who like to give conservatives a broad
pass but liberal viewpoints are frowned on. How you don't
notice that when your own words illustrate it, I don't know.

We are all free to express our opinions in a civil manner but
liberals riot, loot and burn **** down when things don't go their
way. Liberals are very nasty people.

You paint liberals with a very broad brush. Millions of liberals
have never done any of those things.

Cindy Hamilton

Still does not change the fact the rioters that loot and burn
are all liberal democrats...