Brendan DJ Murphy

Default Fitting aerial on roof - how to get up there!

have you considered a satellite dish instead?

If you dont want to subscribe to Murdoch's empire, you can still get a dish
and digibox without subscription and
You can get BBC, ITV and CH4 without subscription.

The cost of dish,digibox + professional installation is similar to that of a
TV aerial!

Of course, if you are tempted to subscribe to more channels, then the cost
of the dish, digibox and installation is next to nothing! (minimum contract
12 months)

Brendan.

If you dont like the Murdoch empire
"David Aldridge" wrote in message
I need to change the aerial on my roof, and I was hoping for some useful
advice before I go up there. The problem is, that the roof is a little
unusual - rather than the normal inverted 'v' there are also side angles

too
which are quite sheer. See picture http://www.dmaz.demon.co.uk/house.jpg

my
house is also the middle of a terrace, so there's no access from the

sides.

So any kind soul feel like giving me some advice? - even if it's 'get a
professional'. (in which case how much do you think that might cost?)

Thanks.

Dave