Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kitchen Appliances 'Made in Britain@

In article ,
alan_m writes:
On 03/05/2017 10:03, mechanic wrote:

Most consumers don't care, Which? tends to simplfy things to a
single score (used to be blobs) if you need more detail look
elsewhere.

In my very limited experience with Which? on subjects/products that I do
know something about and have independently researched I've found that
they get some of the basics wrong

+1

I remember looking through a survey of printers, and they
completely missed any kind of "total cost of ownership"
comparison, which should have been one of their top selection
criteria, particularly in this area.

--
Andrew Gabriel