Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Bedbugs In A Laptop, How High Temp ?

Battery could exlode. Why not just open it and find them. THey aren't THAT
small. Brush or blower. Fumigation of some sort. (THat's why smoking used to
be considered HEALTHY.) Bedbugs (often confused with micrscopic dust mites)
have a nasty feature that they can live for months on one (blood suck)
feeding, so they stay put in some hiding place.

Are you sure it is bedbugs and that they are in your laptop? Much talk about
bedbugs often is hysteria. Unlike mosquitoes or rodents, bedbugs don't
spread disease. I never stop being amazed how some folks freak out about
supposed bedbugs on the subway at the same time as rats (yes, I've seen them)
ride the subway. My dad's shop steward died of West Nile five years ago a
block from me yet my neighbors freak out about insect spraying, and they freak
out about draining the swamp (former amusement park and airport) where they
(and Sullenberger's geese) breed.

DUst mites are microscopic insects that feed on dander (skin flakes).
THeir crap is skin bits with enzyme used to digest the skin. THat enzyme can
cause nasty itches and asma if gets into lungs. It's not the insects that
directly cause problems, but the enzymes in their crap.

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm