Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Kitchen Appliances 'Made in Britain@

On 03/05/2017 10:03, mechanic wrote:

Most consumers don't care, Which? tends to simplfy things to a
single score (used to be blobs) if you need more detail look
elsewhere.

In my very limited experience with Which? on subjects/products that I do
know something about and have independently researched I've found that
they get some of the basics wrong and their best buys are based on
erroneous pricing.

I also got the impression that they rate a product with, say, 100 widget
functions more highly than a product with only 50 widget functions
irrespective if the widgets are actually useful.