Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default is there a bigger piece of **** than an I-phone?

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sat, 6 May 2017 15:48:31 +0100, Andrew

wouldn't even get past goods inward inspection.

You trust the thickos in the postal department to open,
unpack, examine and 'test' all received items ?. Really ?.

LOL! We had a temporary assistant working in the stores department,
who had been told to open every incoming package to check that
everything was there and in good condition.

Then we had a delivery of photographic plates...

then there was the French facility that had to test every single VCR
imported into the country - with a staff of two.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England