Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default is there a bigger piece of **** than an I-phone?

On 06/05/17 12:40, charles wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 06/05/17 11:40, Richard wrote:
news
On 06/05/17 09:33, Richard wrote:
news This is not my phone, its an elderly neighbours phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXBwDa1ohck

How is someone with a non working smart phone that doesn't even play
flash videos supposed to access that content?

His kindly neighbour shows him on his computer?
Does the elderly guy have a smart TV?

Only since I bought it for him two weeks ago.

He says he cant change channels on it yet though.

But we are talking hypothetical here.

How does someone with no other internet connection and no printed
instructions get a smart phone online enough to get to the online manual?

Especially if all he wants it for is to make and receive phone calls.

The normsl way would be to ask the retailer.

I give you Sir charles new car.

te retailer is or was BT,. These days they don't even speak english