Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default is there a bigger piece of **** than an I-phone?

On 06/05/17 12:20, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Hankat

news
On 06/05/17 11:19, Hankat wrote:

the point was that this phone and other apple products are marketed
as being really easy to use and get going.

And they are. Whoever sold you the ****ing phone will be
able to tell you how to insert the sim card if you are so ****ing
stupid that you can't work out where to get that basic info.

Er, Woddles, who might have been that "sold TNP the phone", then, since
no one did? It was a gift to the neighbour, who then asked TNP for
help.

We're not told who the gift was from.

BT. Bt sold him FTTC, and a mobile package, and a router and an i-phone
arrived.

The router has a known fault, that sometimes causes it to lock up. They
all do. But it more or less worked.

The I-phone came with nothing but a single sheet of cardboard showing
how to connect it to BTs network, starting with 'first insert sim card'

But no instructions on how to insert the sim card.

I think you need to learn to read for comprehension.