Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default is there a bigger piece of **** than an I-phone?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 06/05/17 11:29, Hankat wrote:

news
On 06/05/17 08:10, Hankat wrote:

news On 06/05/17 02:57, Bill Wright wrote:
On 06/05/2017 00:31, Clive George wrote:
On 06/05/2017 00:06, wrote:
On Friday, 5 May 2017 23:16:27 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
hTrying to phone my neighbour,. No reply. eventually phoned him
on te
landline, and invited him for dinner.

"Why didn't you answer your I phone?"
"It didn't ring"

Sure enough, it doesn't ring.

Went through every single menu, discover hundreds of combinations
of 'I
don't want this phone to ring' and turn them all off.

It still doesn't ring.

two and half hours later I google "My ****ing i-phone won't ring"

And you have now learned that you should have done that two hours
and 25
minutes earlier.

The switch on the side to mute the phone is one of its best features.
Extremely user-friendly. Of course I read the manual when I first
used
the phone, which is only sensible. There's a very good user guide
on the
phone as well.

No there isn't any manual
On or off the phone.

Wrong, as always.
http://help.apple.com/iphone/10/

That's no help unless you have an internet connected computer already

Pity you lied thru your ****ing teeth about 'on or off the iphone'

There was no printed manual off the iphone.

Ther was no software manual on the iphone

Ther was no manual on or off the iphone.

The manual was on the Internet. An iphone that cannot access the
internet cannot access the manual.

Catch 22.

Or your iphone is working well enough to connect to the internet
already.

Since there was no manual with the phone that told you how to even
insert the SIM card,

Dont need to do that to use it.

I take it you have never seen a brand new iphone without a sim card.

which is totally non obvious,

Only to a terminal ****wit such as yourself.

you are to use the vernacular, totally ****ed before you even start.

Even sillier than you usually manage. The place where
you got the iphone is happy to tell you how to insert
the sim, if you are so ****ing stupid you can't work
that out and so ****ing stupid you can't look that up.

I am afraid that the I-phone was sent to my neighbour by BT.

I got it from him., He didnt know, which is why he asked me.#

Its almost as hilarious as the phone we bought for the geriatric FIL
with Big Buttons and Big Text so he could use it more easily.

He said 'I cant read the instruction manual: the print is too small!'

And it was, about 7 pt.

Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should have enough
of a ****ing clue to understand how to make that readable.

Oh we did. But teh point is how was te 95 year old supopoosed to knmow?

Obviously not.

Wrong as usual

No surprise that no one is actually stupid enough to pay you
to do anything any more challenging than wipe your arse.

AScryally they are.

The more I learn about smart phones, the less I want one.

Yes, you actually are that terminal a ****wit.

If you had one, you could take a photo of those instructions
and expand it so even someone like you that has wanked
themselves completely ****ing blind could read it or even
get real radical and read them out to you.

I repeat te I=phonm came with no instructions, on or off the phone.

The fact that they were on the internet is of no use to someone without
an internet connection because they cant ****ing insert the sim card in
the phone to get on it.

Even a thick **** can work THAT out.
Just not you.

Her ipad has just missed another couple of emails!