Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Windows 10 updates on 'unsupported' hardware

"David B."
Fri, 05 May 2017 13:41:06 GMT
in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 05/05/2017 11:12, philo wrote:
I have probably repaired more machines that you have...I don't
know... but I literally have repaired or built thousands of
machines. I've been doing this for about 17 years and at one time
had two or three machines on the the bench at a time.

Now you are just teasing the poor boy! ;-)

ROFL. I don't think so David...

He hasn't got **** on me as far as experience in the world of I.T. is
concerned. Nor the certifications to back it up. Where as, I do.
I've written software that's older than his experience. *laugh*

MID:
I'm talking about my /home/ workshop not an actual business.
I would work on machines before or after I'd go to my real job.

My 'real job' (one of them anyhow) was and still is that of a computer
technician, a multiple certifications technician. His, was not.

Looks like your back to square one, stalker. That one isn't my equal
either. BFG