Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rheilly Phoull[_2_] Rheilly Phoull[_2_] is offline

Default What is this mains connector for?

On 6/5/17 7:46 am, Gunther Heiko Hagen wrote:
Hey,

I got a bunch of stuff at a bankruptcy sale a few weeks ago. One of the
items was a HP audio oscillator with an unknown (to me) type of mains
socket. Heres a picture of one of the same type:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...C60320_C14.jpg

I don't recognise this. Can someone tell me what country it was intended
for use in and what the likely required supply voltage would be? I'm
guessing it's probably 110 or 240 but need to know for sure.
Thanks.

Google iec 60320
It is in use in Australia 240vac