Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default White plastic capped pipe (4.5 inches) in my basement. What isit for ?

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 6:07:28 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 4 May 2017 18:19:34 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 6:21:08 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 4 May 2017 14:17:05 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

The pipe is a terrorist plot. Ymmv
Hanover township btw.

I have yet to see O's good suggestion other than name calling. Again, ymmv.

You admitted to being a moron. Signed one post as Jackass. Now you
can't see what I suggested. On the other hand, you would just flood
the pipe with water. If you think I called you names, just wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxGgnI6kCrs

Bottom line is you can't identify the capped pipe, never saw a photo;
but only suggested to fill it with water.

What A Maroon!

You (and Bugs) are being too kind.

€śHes so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent€ť Foghorn Leghorn

https://vimeo.com/34729517 Video:

Web Page:

http://foghornleghornquotes.com/

Foghorn Leghorn has been a favorite of mine since I was a little kid.

I used to have meet regularly with a vendor who looked like a human
version of Foghorn J. Leghorn. It was really hard to keep a straight
face sometimes. Whenever we'd disagree, I had to stop myself from saying:

"Youre way off, I say youre way off this time son!"