Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT bank notification of debit card use, continued

On 05/05/2017 4:03 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

In case you missed it, dpb mention how much he thinks of BOA. I think he
is wrong calling them terrible. They are not that good to be called
terrible.

Chuckles...

When they closed the branch here the college Foundation had a couple of
large CDs on file (BOA had bought out the preceding which had bought the
one prior to that and in turn, but initially was a locally-owned bank so
we had kept the CDs there in respect to the "local" presence) that they
held the certificates.

Instead of letting us know/offer the opportunity to choose to hold them
ourselves or redeem them or whatever, they packed them up with the
office furniture and everything else and moved it to storage some 200 mi
away.

When they were coming up for renewal, we started making inquiries at
least two months in advance...it took every bit of that and more before
they were able to find them and then we ended up having to drive almost
100 mi to the last remaining branch left open west of Wichita to cash
them out...