Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT bank notification of debit card use, continued

On Thu, 4 May 2017 16:44:23 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 4:24:27 PM UTC-5, Micky wrote:

OT bank notification of debit card use, continued

(LOTS of snippage.) I'm not sure what we can do for you
in this situation.

Doesn't your bank have a local office

Not in this country.

that you can speak to someone face-to-face?

I pays to post here. The reply I just made to dpb will function well
either as notes when I talk to someone in person or on the phone when
I get back home, or as the basis for a letter.

Much as I hate webforums, maybe I'll find a banking website with a
forum and post there, but when I get home. Too much interesting and
fun stuff to do here.