Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 23:11:25 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:27:49 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 21:36:38 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 16:11:29 +0100, Bod

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:03:18 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

No one has got within a bulls roar of him for centurys.

Even Vlad the Impaler wasn't a patch on him.

Trump and BNP are getting there.

Hmm, Trump is a God lover.

So was Hitler,

Like hell he was.

Catholic apparently.

Nope, he never bothered to go to church as an adult.

Didn't bother with a priest when he killed himself either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...f_Adolf_Hitler
agrees with you.

Yeah, its pretty accurate.

I blame Bod for giving me false information.

Yeah, have him summarily executed forthwith.

Bullet in the back of the neck is the way to go.

I did used to think he was an atheist.

Nar, just another stupid god botherer.

Make up your mind. Was Hitler religious or not?

I thought you were talking about Bod there.

but he still managed to get rid of a load of competing god lovers.

And then they got rid of him.

He got more of them then they got of him.

Not with the yanks, they killed a lot
more krauts than the krauts killed yanks.

But how many religious nuts were killed vs. atheists?

Hard to say because it's a tad hard to define a religious nut.

Someone who believes in god.

Hard to claim that 95% of people are religious nuts.

Heaps more god botherers than atheist tho, just because
there will always be heaps more than need a crutch for
their pathetic excuses for 'minds' than don't.

So no great loss then.

Dunno, we need someone to dig the ditches,
clean the dunnys, wipe little kids arses etc etc etc.