Posted to alt.home.repair
Retired[_2_] Retired[_2_] is offline

Default Removing closet shelf

On 5/3/17 2:22 PM, dadiOH wrote:
"Hbnh" m wrote in message
I am trying to remove this shelf from my closet. There are no visible nails
or
screws so I'm assuming it's glued in. Any ideas for getting it out without
damaging the rest of the closet? I don't mind leaving the wood supports in
but
I need the shelf out. There is wood at both ends and drywall at the back
and
it's sitting on wood supports. All are painted but not painted together.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/99

Very unlikely it is glued, very likely it is nailed. Whack up with a hammer
near the ledger boards.

Or use a prybar like this to pry the shelf away from the supports

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Stanley-1...515K/100093815