Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kitchen Appliances 'Made in Britain@

In article ,
RJH wrote:
All of that said, if time is taken to read the reviews and comments,
I've always found their reports get me in the ballpark of something
decent.

That's what I found when I subscribed many years ago. I was always
satisfied when I bought one of their recommendations. For things like
household appliances, etc. Which all I wanted from was adequate
performance and life.

For things I cared about - like cars or say AV equipment - I'd still read
their comments, but at the end of the day make up my own mind.

Of course I'm sure some on here would go and look at every washing machine
on the market and research it thoroughly on the net (which was in its
infancy when I took Which) Good luck to them.

--
* I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.