Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bedbugs In A Laptop, How High Temp ?

"Not the lithium clock battery. "

In this one it is. These are some killer laptops, I bought four of them fro Global. Refurbs with Vista on them. But they are 17" wide LCD, have a full numerical pad on the right, and actually have two HD bays. How many laptops do you see with that ?

Spraying the one I was using ****ed it all up, I will not do that again. I threw the HD in this one, which I gave to my sister and she broke the screen and I replaced it from the one that had the Western Digital lockup. Don't believe me, look up on Google WD1600BEVT password and you will learn very quickly. It is a known fault and that is why I do not want to **** with the BIOS or anything.