Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping Leon

G Ross wrote in news
Leon wrote:
On 5/2/2017 6:58 AM, Gresston1 wrote:
Tell me again the name of the carbide turning tool you like to use.

think I will try it.
Thanks

http://www.easywoodtools.com/

Thank you. I can only afford one right now, would the round or curved
square be most useful?

What do you like to turn most? The curved square might be good if you
like doing things with squareish edges, like straight sided bowls or
maybe lids. The round might be good if you do more spindle turning.

I found these guys, but haven't used their products at all:
http://eddiecastelin.com/combos_and_other_items

Might be a good alternative to Easy Wood Tools.

Puckdropper