Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.ipad
Tomos Davies Tomos Davies is offline

Default Is there a single useful Apple iOS camera capability that isn't already on Android?

In , nospam suggested:

i didn't misunderstand *anything* in that thread.

Do you really want me to quote again all the times in that thread where
respectable people handed you your head?

Constantly you misunderstood the OP and even finally admitted it,
reluctantly way later (because multiple people pointed it out to you).

Repeatedly when you made unsubstantiated claims, they handed you your head,
to the point that they just gave up and said "your opinion duly noted" time
and time and time again.

You don't know what that means?

Remember, I always speak verifiable fact.
You just make everything up.

You get away with it on the iOS newsgroups because they're a gullible lot.
But on the Linux newsgroup - they just hand you your head.

Proof is in the record.
Go ahead, challenge my facts.