Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default How do I wire a four outlet recepical when I have two red, black, white and green wires

Sun, 30
Apr 2017 20:35:20 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Both black wires appeared to be hot when I tested them. Then I
noticed the two red wires. This was an unused junction box in the
ceiling of my garage. I have two two outlet receptacles. Only one
of the black wires should be hot right?

You don't seem to know what you're doing, AND, you haven't provided
enough information for anyone to really be able to advise you. That
being said, I'd suggest you call an electrician to do this for you. Not
only for your own personal safety, but, so you don't cause a fire and
potentially burn your garage down, and, your house as well if it's
attached. You didn't provide us that information, either.