Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.ipad
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a single useful Apple iOS camera capability that isn'talready on Android?

On 2017-05-02, Tomos Davies wrote:
In , Jolly Roger suggested:

Going out of your way to continually
attempt to disrupt peaceful news groups and belittle perfect strangers
with Apple-hating trolls is how you get your sick kicks. You can't die
and wither away fast enough; and lucky for the rest of the world that
day is approaching since you are near the end of your pathetic life. The
Apple news groups will cheer with a beer the day you finally keel over
for good. That is your self-created destiny. Be proud, sick old fart!

Your increasingly vile level of vitriol is hinting at a psychological
disturbance so I'll let you simmer on your own for a while.

Whatever delusion helps you sleep at night, sicko. You're the one
trolling the Apple news groups. You won't find a single post from me in
your beloved Android news groups because I'm not the sicko here with a
burning need to disrupt and belittle total strangers simply because of
their choice to use a certain product or platform - that's *your* sick
game. : )

Meanwhile...

On 2017-05-01, Tomos Davies wrote:

Android encryption is automatic (once you click the checkboxes)

LOL! What a joke! : D
Keep eating your own words, dimwit. : )

JR