Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kitchen Appliances 'Made in Britain@

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
So the example you give to prove this hypothesis turns out not to have
been a Which recommendation? Merely a product bought by someone who also
subscribes to Which?

Did I say it wasn't a Best Buy? You'll really have to see someone about
this bad habit you've got of jumping to conclusions. It renders your
arguments, such as they are, worthless.

Excuse me for assuming you were following and replying to the thread.
Should have realised you'd just jumped off in an arbitrary direction.

The BiL in question "bought, perhaps still does, appliances based on
Which recommendations." as I said earlier. I've no idea whether he
picks Best Buys or not or whether Which has some other category.

I'm sure that all makes sense to you.

--
*Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.