Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On Tue, 2 May 2017 07:33:14 -0500
philo wrote:

On 5/2/2017 6:18 AM, Diesel wrote:
philo news May 2017 00:09:44 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 5/1/2017 4:41 PM, Diesel wrote:
philo news May 2017 20:51:03 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

But in a forklift truck, engineered into the design of the truck
is the counterweight of the battery.

I'm aware of the counterweight needs and how the batteries factor
into it yes. You can stop trying to talk down to me anytime you'd
like. I'll just continue handing you your ass for your trouble...

I'm 5' 6" so there are few people I talk down to.

Maybe you are taking what I say a bit too seriously.

That's possible. I'm used to people trying to 'educate' me on
various subjects because they think that due to my age, I wouldn't
know anything about it. They don't realize, I didn't hangout with
people my own age for the most part growing up; I had little in
common with them. I wasn't into the same stuff they were.

I hungout with older people, and absorbed the knowledge they'd share
like a sponge. I've always valued knowledge above all else.

The car I previously mentioned is known as the White Zombie.

It's not the only car doing this these days, mind you, but, it was
one of the first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoeGMWF17c

It's even faster now. heh. As you obviously know tho, it's able to
do this because of the torque it generates from the first
revolution. It has no 'power curve' like a gas/diesel engine.

This is another electric racer, known as the flux capacitor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMCgSEChgg

White Zombie, 10.4 seconds; nearly seven years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCx-LYV6KkM

Nice eh?

Yes nice...but my racing days are long over with.

I did have a lot of fun when I was a bit younger...as a matter of
fact I owned a 1959 TR-3 for 30 years.

Mine was pretty well beat when I sold it. It would have cost me a ton
of money to completely restore it.

Stand by for dustin to try and one up this....