Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair
PAS PAS is offline

Default Is there a single useful Apple iOS camera capability that isn'talready on Android?

On 5/1/2017 6:27 PM, Tomos Davies wrote:
In news
Yes, but I'm addressing the differences between the highest scoring
Android phone and the highest scoring iPhone.

Even though there were a dozen Android phones that have better or equal
camera/video quality of results than the best iPhone out there, do you find
it interesting that there are 9 Android phones that have better QOR than
the best that Apple offers?

That's because there are more Android phone makers than iPhone makers.
It's simple math. How much better the Android phones photo quality is
over the iPhone's is imperceptible to the eye. Just get over it.
People like their iPhones like you like your Android. For that matter,
if it wasn't for the first iPhone, we Android users wouldn't have the
nice Android phones that we do. Apple got the ball rolling.

89
- Google Pixel
88
- HTC 10