Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Computer problem solved

rbowman
Tue, 02 May 2017 05:48:48 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 05/01/2017 08:03 PM, Muggles wrote:
Hey, one summer quite a long time ago, I thought I'd see if
learning a programming language was something I might enjoy. So,
I studied VB, and then VB.net and learned to create desktop apps.
I found out that I could learn it and even use it, but I really
didn't like it.

Call me a sexist but most women don't. That's not to say I haven't
known excellent women programmers but there's a personality
profile involved. It helps if you're slightly OCD or autistic

I don't know if I'd fully agree with you on that or not. Gigabyte was a
decent female coder, back in the day.