Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Kitchen Appliances 'Made in Britain@

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Adrian Caspersz wrote:
The chances are that here, a few of us here have taken a peek at Which?
at some moment of lunacy, and then decided their purchasing matters
should be taken into their own d-i-y hands, outside of Which? (and BBC
Watchdog) while folks still have their own faculties.

As I said it's many years since I subscribed to Which. But I'd like to
know just how you test all the various brands of anything before buying?

a poll of colleagues at work used to be quite a good way of doing it.
nowadays the Internet is a useful source.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England