Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Computer problem solved

On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 7:09:34 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 5/1/2017 4:41 PM, Diesel wrote:
philo news May 2017 20:51:03 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

But in a forklift truck, engineered into the design of the truck
is the counterweight of the battery.

I'm aware of the counterweight needs and how the batteries factor
into it yes. You can stop trying to talk down to me anytime you'd
like. I'll just continue handing you your ass for your trouble...

I'm 5' 6" so there are few people I talk down to.

Maybe you are taking what I say a bit too seriously.

I used to be 6 feet tall, now in my wheelchair, I'm 4 feet 3 inches tall and I'm like a little kid with long arms. My second childhood came too early but lady friends have told me I never grew up to start with. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Little Monster