Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_19_] Muggles[_19_] is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On 5/1/2017 3:46 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 1 May 2017 19:43:39 GMT, "Tekkie®" wrote:

On 28-Apr-2017,
wrote:

That said, today was the last day of 1/3 of my working life going to
the same office every morning (16 years of my 48) for 8:30.
One more step towards retirement. I'm not quite retired yet - just
tired!!!!

Congrats Clare Remember you want to wear out; not rust out. That worked
for me for awhile then I bottomed out health wise. Time for you to enjoy
life - no regrets!

I intend to keep busy. I'll be playing nurse to my wife after heart
surgery later this spring, then hopefully we'll get to do a bit of
travelling.

awe gee... heart surgery? Hope all goes well with that Clare!

Daughter is getting married this fall, so mabee I should
learn to dance?? I've got 2 left feet. Need to get the plane finished
too, and hopefully get my pilot's licence -

.... and congrats on your daughter! That's exciting.

We took ballroom lessons for a while, and it's not to hard to learn one
or two dances. It is kind of fun, too.

--
Maggie