Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_19_] Muggles[_19_] is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On 5/1/2017 1:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm a survivor and I've great people helping me. Since I can't
get out and work anymore, I must find things to take up my time.
Hey I know! I could learn how to code. I could get the educational
material used to teach little kids how to code. I could be an evil
hacker in no time. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

Hey, one summer quite a long time ago, I thought I'd see if learning a
programming language was something I might enjoy. So, I studied VB, and
then VB.net and learned to create desktop apps. I found out that I
could learn it and even use it, but I really didn't like it. But, what
little I did learn helped me understand a bit more about reading other
code. Just the upgrade between VB to VB.net was a big difference in how
much easier the latter was to the former. I don't know. Maybe these
days it might be more fun to learn and play with, and these days there
are a zillion different programming languages out there. It's kind of
overwhelming to pick one!

--
Maggie