Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On 05/01/2017 01:51 PM, Diesel wrote:
Uncle Monster
Mon, 01
May 2017 15:05:21 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

The time for someone to get into coding is when they are kids. The
leaders of the USSR knew that which is why Bulgaria was training
computer programmers when they were children. Do you remember
Bulgarian hackers?

Yes, I do. And you're right. The best time to get into coding is
when you're a kiddo. And, stick with it, of course.

The only coding when I was a kid involved a ring I got from a box of
cereal. My first exposure to FORTRAN IV on a 360/30 impressed me so much
that I didn't do any coding until microprocessors came out and I snuck
in the backdoor from TTL design.