Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_19_] Muggles[_19_] is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On 5/1/2017 8:43 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/01/2017 12:20 PM, Muggles wrote:
My son is the one in
the family who can do just about anything hardware with servers and
computers. I could probably learn hardware if I took a course, but,
never had the interest, yet.

If you ever get the urge get something like an Arduino. That gets you
real close to the hardware.

I'll have to look up what that is. A long time ago a family friend
taught me how to rebuild small motor. It wasn't hard to learn, but I'm
a visual learner, so I had to watch him work with the parts first, put
it together, then take it apart again. He explained what he was doing
and what each part was for and how it functioned. So, then it was my
turn to re-build it, and I could do it without any problems. I
remembered how to do that for quite a number of years, but then forgot
how because I never needed to re-build a motor.

It might be fun to learn computer hardware, and how to build one. Maybe
some day I'll find someone who doesn't mind teaching me hands-on.

--
Maggie