Posted to alt.home.repair
Willie T Fornicator Willie T Fornicator is offline

Default How do I wire a four outlet recepical when I have two red, black,white and green wires

On 4/30/2017 4:35 PM, wrote:
Both black wires appeared to be hot when I tested them. Then I noticed the two red wires. This was an unused junction box in the ceiling of my garage. I have two two outlet receptacles. Only one of the black wires should be hot right?

So the bond to j-box ground terminal red wires tested black screw ceiling appeared recepicals four garage only two two unused noticed appeared right?