Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Computer tower

On 5/1/2017 3:51 PM, Diesel wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Mon, 01
May 2017 13:07:20 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 5/1/2017 5:55 AM, Diesel wrote:
Ed Pawlowski Sun,
30 Apr 2017 11:39:46 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I don't do photo editing or drawing on it as I have the big iron
when needed. I do email, read the occasional pdf file,
newsgroups. The video is cast to a big screen TV It works for
me.

Understood. If you don't mind my asking, what did you pay for it?

Don't recall exactly, but around $275 to $300.

Have you had it for several years, or was it a recent purchase? I ask
because I've seen various netbook flavors going for a little over a
cnote, new.

I;ve had it a few years. This is close to it
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/conten...ops/aspire-e11