Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Building a cajon, continued

On 4/29/2017 1:06 PM, Electric Comet wrote:
On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:09:39 -0700 (PDT)
Greg Guarino wrote:

Exactly.

speaking of exact

i guess the weight of the drummer does change the tension on the drum
and change the tone or is the cajon meant to be stiff enough that this
is not a factor

I'm no expert, but the box I built is pretty stout. I doubt there was
significant deflection.

or maybe the weight of the drummer is considered part of the design

light player get a different tonal then heavier players

---