Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dryer vent hose is filling up with water!

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 9:44:07 PM UTC-5, Matthew Kirk wrote:
replying to Mitch, Matthew Kirk wrote:
I just had the same issue, and my vent was clogged on the exterior, it is
going over top of the basement area i am currently finishing so I'm moving it
to run across the unfinished part now
--

Unfortunately, six and a half years ago after making the original post, Mitch drowned in his basement after the dryer hose let go releasing more than 5,000 gallons of water. He is survived by a wife, 4 ex-wives 42 children, a herd of zebra, 12 dogs, 13 cats and only 37 gerbils because 432 drowned with him in the tragic accident. (^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster