Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair
Tomos Davies Tomos Davies is offline

Default Is there a single useful Apple iOS camera capability that isn't already on Android?

In news
It doesn't. It only matters to the owner/user if the features of a
product works for the intent for which they purchased. Of course, it
also matters to the insecure whiners who can't ignore when someone
thinks they have a great product. It's similar to motorcycle riders who
hate HD owners because HD owners still think it's all American and the
ultimate machine. Big deal! Friendly banter is one thing, over zealous
attempts to prove otherwise is childishly inferior and asinine.

As a rider myself, I can categorically say that it's my opinion that no HD
owner actually thinks his bike is "better" functionally than other bikes.

It's completely different. It's American iron.
It's iconic. It's historic (Milwaukee even trademarked the *sound* they
emit, for heaven's sake, so that it wouldn't be copied by the rice
burners).

But nobody riding a Harley thinks the bike stands a snowball's chance in
Hell outperforming even a rice burner of similar size, let alone a beemer.

The Hog owner *knows* his machine's limitations, unlike the iPhone/iPad
owner.