Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Kitchen Appliances 'Made in Britain@

Not that I know of, those which claim assembled in the UK are just that,
made from bits made elsewhere a bit like kits.
I guess there could be some smaller brands that do this, but none of the
main ones seem to be able to compete using British labour costs.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Malcolm Race" wrote in message
news
Are there any?

We are in the process of re-fitting a kitchen. SWMBO wants to fit only
white goods made in the UK. She vwas looking at Hotpoint until she was
told that they were made in china/far east. Are there any manufacturers
who make wquipment in the UK?

Malcolm

---
http://www.avg.com