Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [Kittens] Filthy Slut update - more pics

On 30/04/17 08:27, ARW wrote:
On 29/04/2017 12:44, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Warning: Don't look at these if you're the sort of sad act whose
masculinity is compromised by looking at cute kitty pics.

Kittens doing fine. Growing fast. Eyes changed from blue to grey, and
the green is now starting to come in. All on solid food. All used the
litter tray from day one. I plan to start homing them in a couple
weeks. Starting to develop their own individual character now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lij639d5kx..._9023.JPG?dl=0

Mum training the kitten on how to sleep?

And there are rules for that. First of all find somewhere the human may
want to sit and get ready not to move.

Cart flinging is my way to training them. Scruff of the neck, select
suitable [soft] landing patch and toss...

Or use a 'tabby tote'

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20...at_carrier.jpg

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)